(1) You sign up with Rocket Talent
(2) Industry professionals send us castings daily for the talent they need from their “Sources.”
(3) When a request matches your type, we send your head shot and info to the industry professional requesting talent
(4) The industry professional then decides whether or not to have you audition (or books you for the job right away, no audition)
(5) If picked to audition, you audition.
(6) Did you ace your audition? Great! You’ve booked for the work!
What’s a Request?
Market experts aka industry professionals (such as casting directors, agency’s and brands) send us their casting requirements from exactly what are called “requests.” (***Note Rocket Deals directly with agent’s and casting directors to assist them discover skill, however we do not work like a company or casting business).
More particularly a request defines the kind of skill needed by a function: requests can be as certain as “brown hair, blue eyes and 5 ft 8 inches tall” or as basic as “5 teens;” For example, for a kids’s toy ad we’ll get a breakdown asking for kids or children; whereas, for a TELEVISION cop-drama on CBS we may get a breakdown asking for 2 middle-aged males and one female in her early twenties. And so on, therefore on. Every time we get a request for skill– and we get a great deal of them, all the time– our marketing group combs our clientel database for matching skill. And when you match, we send your headshot and details to the casting director who made the skill demand.
After the casting director (CD) gets your headshot and details from our marketing group, the CD will certainly choose if they desire you to audition for the part or not. You audition and when the manufacturer or director picks you, the casting director or his or her workplace will certainly call you with the terrific news– you reserved the task!
Want to see who’s gotten requests? Check out our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rockettalentsearch for the most recent news